Paramount Pools Ltd is looking to recruit and offer an opportunity to work for a rapidly growing family business. We are seeking a sales representative to join our established team based in Hook, Hampshire.
The role will primarily be office based throughout the high season (Apr-Sept). Low season may require travel to our dealers located nationally (car provided). A full UK Driving License is essential and the minimum age requirement for insurance purposes is 25.
Initially, the suitable candidate will be expected to undertake a six to eight-week introductory period involving them to work onsite alongside our service engineers to learn and understand the main fundamentals of our signature product; Aquamatic Safety Cover system. The candidate will be expected to offer a hands-on approach utilising construction tools and be prepared to travel within the UK mainland.
The primary role will require the candidate to undertake tasks allocated by senior technical team members. Day-to-day work will involve engaging with customers, submitting quotations, processing orders, dealing with service enquires and general product support. The company offers several products requiring the candidate to learn and understand each application. You’ll need a methodical approach, and a keen eye for detail to ensure that we’re providing the highest standard of customer service at a trade level.
The role may involve out-of-hours telephone support for our varied customer portfolio and the requirement to diagnose and offer technical advice remotely. You’ll need to be able to think creatively and communicate your thoughts clearly to our end users.
If you’re looking to expand your skills while working as part of a close-knit team, please get in touch. Role-specific qualifications from the swimming pool industry would be a beneficial asset alongside a skillset for using Photoshop, Indesign or other but candidates with different experience levels will be considered.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Offering Telephone support and dealing with day-to-day trade enquiries.
- Processing and submitting quotations for all product lines.
- Processing orders for all key components.
- Diagnosing and offering key support.
- Working closely with advertising and marketing contractors.
- Dealing with Website enquires.
- Implementing changes to the Website.
- Attending and exhibiting at a 3-day annual pool show based in Coventry.
- Occasional client training.
- Any tasks allocated by senior members of the team.
- Existing experience within the pool trade.
- A team player.
- Positive and patient attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standard of customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- Methodical approach to tasks.
- Creative thinking.
- Willingness to travel.
- Flexible approach to unsociable hours.
- Advance user of Windows 10 / 11.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiar with Word, Excel & Microsoft operating systems.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility to travel and to work unsociable hours when required.
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Good organisational skills
- Strong competency with hand tools.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to work quickly to resolve technical issues with minimal oversight.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Administration and documentation skills.
- Familiar with PhotoShop or Indesign software.
- Experience in providing remote desktop support.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent. The job requires a minimum of five days of holiday usage over the Xmas break period.
Salary: Based on experience level £22,000.00-£30,000.00 per year.
- Free parking.
- On-site parking.
- 28 days holiday (allowing for 8 public holiday dates).
- 5 Duvet days.
- Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00hrs. (37.5 hours per week).
Work Location: Head office (Hook, Hampshire) and travel to various clients, nationally.
Complete the application form below, attaching your cover letter and CV to apply: