Waterco’s Microfine filter Media offers much finer filtration than other alternatives and are therefore capable of providing outstanding water purity and clarity (filtration below 3 microns). They also require 20 per cent less water for backwashing compared to sand.
Ultimate water purity
“Whereas other filter media may contain different contaminants, Waterco’s Microfine filter media is chemically inert for the ultimate water purity,”
“In fact, Waterco’s Microfine has been independently lab tested for leaching contaminants and found to be well within Australian Drinking Water Guidelines.”
At only 0.6mm by 0.8mm in size, the narrow particle size of the Glass Pearls enables in-depth superior filtration. The spherical shape also results in low friction levels, also reducing the need to backwash and saving pool owners both time and precious water.
Not only that, Microfine Glass Pearls are safe to handle and safe to service, “Unlike crushed glass, Glass Pearls are spherical and do not have sharp edges, making them really safe to use. And if there’s ever a failure of the filter’s laterals and glass Pearls flow into the swimming pool, they pose no risk of injury to swimmers.”
Ultimate time saving
Glass Pearls are also easy to install, enabling a rapid startup of the media filter. Plus its high purity means very little backwashing is required to cleanse the filter media prior to commissioning the filter
- Glass Pearls NOT crushed glass.
- Purpose made round beads .06 -.08mm dia.
- Environmentally friendly
- Filters down to less than 5 Micron
- High flow rate filtration efficiency
- Far superior to DE filters
- No filter pad cleaning required
- No media top-up ever required
- No regeneration required
- Lasts up to 10 years
- 20% less media required compared to sand
- No gravel bed required
- Will not compact like sand
- Enhanced backwash flow resulting in superior cleaning.
- Less backwashing time required thus reducing valuable water waste
|1498-X||20kg Micro-fine filter media||£41.15|
All Prices are excluding VAT
Delivery charges applicable – POA